Access to the website is subject to our Community Terms and Policies (“Terms”). Please take the time to read these periodically to maintain your understanding, as these Terms govern your use of the Voices of Equality Forum Community platforms, including this website.
By accessing the website on this and each subsequent occasion, you do so according to our Terms.
We reserve the right to alter our Community Terms and Disclaimer at any time, without notice.
Your use of the website after any changes to the Terms shall also constitute acceptance of those updated Terms.
In the event of a conflict, the Terms shall prevail.
Access to the website is hereby permitted on a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, temporary basis to the extent necessary to access and use the website and fulfil our service related commitments in accordance with the collective Terms.
This license prohibits you, and you must not:-
- store, copy, reproduce, disseminate, modify;
- upload, post, translate, scrape;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transfer;
- transmit, display;
- decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in the content of the website or any affiliate links
of any content of the website, Services and intellectual property rights, other than as specifically permitted by us, by written Agreement, or prior written consent by our licensors.
- You agree that you will only use the website, its platforms, resources or any searches from within for your own personal, non-commercial purposes.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service.
- The pages, posts or forums contained on the website may contain technical or textual inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- The information in these pages, posts or forums may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.
- We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages, posts or forums up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- The information contained in the content of the Site is only for information purposes.
- The content on the Site does not constitute advice and You should not rely on any content on the Site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
The Site may contain external links to other websites owned by trusted partners, licensors, affiliates, advertisers and other third parties (“Third-Party”).
Note: When you click on any external links, you are entering another website. We have no control or responsibility over such third-party platforms. You must satisfy yourself of its suitability. We recommend that you visit the individual website’s terms, including privacy policies to understand who you are interacting with and how your information may be used.
The following summarises our Disclaimer
THE WEBSITE, CAMPAIGNS, FORUMS, SUPPORT, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, DATA, PROMOTIONS, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
VOICES OF EQUALITY FORUM COMMUNITY, ITS TRUSTED PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, AND/OR LICENSORS ABSOLUTELY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF:
- TITLE; MERCHANTIBILITY; FITNESS FOR PURPOSE; PROFITABILITY; OR INFRINGEMENT.
- ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, VERACITY, CURRENCY, MONETARY VALUE, VALUE, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY
- OF ANY SERVICE, GOODS, PROMOTIONS, DATA, AGREEMENTS, CONTRACT, SUPPORT, FORUMS, CAMPAIGN OR THE WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED INCLUDING ANY WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, CAMPAIGNS, FORUMS, SUPPORT, CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, DATA, PROMOTIONS, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.